<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8277656372942540781?origin\x3dhttp://2kids1mum.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Of My Life: Rislin,Baby #2, My Husband
That Family♥

(Husband Love)

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

(Rislin Love)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

(Liris Love)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

(Baby #3 Love)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers





Your Footprints♥


ShoutMix chat widget

Note: do not misuse the chatbox, and no advertising..
Her Nostalgics♥

Rislin
♥How i found out i was pregnant
♥ My Labour Story
♥ First New Year + Birthday

Liris
♥How i found out i was pregnant
♥ My Labour Story

#3 baby
♥How i found out i was pregnant

Thee Love
♥My Wedding Photos
♥My Maternity Photos

Useful Info
♥Necessaries for New Mums
♥Top 10 Must Have for New mums

Her Past♥

April 2008♥
July 2008♥
August 2008♥
September 2008♥
October 2008♥
November 2008♥
December 2008♥
January 2009♥
February 2009♥
April 2009♥
May 2009♥
June 2009♥
July 2009♥
August 2009♥
September 2009♥
November 2009♥
December 2009♥
January 2010♥
February 2010♥
March 2010♥
April 2010♥
May 2010♥
June 2010♥
July 2010♥
August 2010♥
September 2010♥
October 2010♥
November 2010♥
December 2010♥
January 2011♥
February 2011♥
March 2011♥
April 2011♥
May 2011♥
June 2011♥
Link Me Photobucket



Mummy`s Blog♥

♥Selene Mummy
♥Jansey Mummy
♥Rachel Mummy
♥CanCan Mummy
♥Jeanie Mummy
♥Pei Xian Mummy
♥Elaine Mummy
♥Yupei Mummy
♥Priscilla Mummy
♥Selicia Mummy
.
Her applause♥

Layout: Nicole
Codes: Damien and TCC
Images: Tang Guo Wu & Amelia
Materials: Lovelycore
Inspirations: Agnes & Fang Min♥
Hosts: Photobucket(?) & BlogSkins(?)






























































Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just a few updates on me,going 29weeks tomorow and feeling terrible..I went plaza sing today to run some errands and buy my husband a birthday present as his birthday is approaching..

I bought a locker pendant with a engraving of my name and our dating anniversary.. So it will be his birthday cum wedding anniversary present since that our wedding is on his birthday..

Anyway at plaza sing I walked till I was breathless and feeling a bit giddy which I never had before and it was Terrible! Of course and I'm having pelvis pain now as usual..

And I went Chinatown yesterday bought two mittens at only 3 dollar for liris!



And bata at tiong bahru plaza is having promotion!! These two shoes are only 5dollars each! What a great buy,not sure if other bata have though


I also bought rislin a bath robe from taka at only 15.90 on offer as I usually wrap her in a towel and she walks out of the bathroom herself..

Because it's long,smart her auto lift up one side by herself so that it will be easier to walk lol


-












And I guess from seeing mummy mop and vacuum so much she decided to give a helping hand! I shortened it so she can help me clean up the hair that is on the floor while playing haha














I guess preparation for liris is 98% done with exception of a cot bed, maxicosi carseat and a sit and stand silverado from baby trends..

But I gotten a handdown of a bassinet which is exactly what I want to buy!! How lucky..all that is to left is to make a new padding as I'm uncomfortable with reusing mattress but no point buying a new one for 4months or slightly more..



And I'm selling my buzz 2009 away as I'm going to be using my sit n stand tandem stroller most of the time and I can't lift heavy things as much as I love this I have to let it go.. If keen leave ur email and I will get back to you

Condition is 9/10




Posted
using BlogPress from my iPhone
her sweet memory was written @ 3:29 AM


© Copyrighted By rislin.blogspot.com.2009.2010. No Un-Authorised use of photos that is shown here

Pregnant Quote Graphics from dolliecrave.com
Pregnant Quote Graphics from dolliecrave.com