<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8277656372942540781?origin\x3dhttp://2kids1mum.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Of My Life: Rislin,Baby #2, My Husband
That Family♥

(Husband Love)

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

(Rislin Love)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

(Liris Love)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

(Baby #3 Love)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers





Your Footprints♥


ShoutMix chat widget

Note: do not misuse the chatbox, and no advertising..
Her Nostalgics♥

Rislin
♥How i found out i was pregnant
♥ My Labour Story
♥ First New Year + Birthday

Liris
♥How i found out i was pregnant
♥ My Labour Story

#3 baby
♥How i found out i was pregnant

Thee Love
♥My Wedding Photos
♥My Maternity Photos

Useful Info
♥Necessaries for New Mums
♥Top 10 Must Have for New mums

Her Past♥

April 2008♥
July 2008♥
August 2008♥
September 2008♥
October 2008♥
November 2008♥
December 2008♥
January 2009♥
February 2009♥
April 2009♥
May 2009♥
June 2009♥
July 2009♥
August 2009♥
September 2009♥
November 2009♥
December 2009♥
January 2010♥
February 2010♥
March 2010♥
April 2010♥
May 2010♥
June 2010♥
July 2010♥
August 2010♥
September 2010♥
October 2010♥
November 2010♥
December 2010♥
January 2011♥
February 2011♥
March 2011♥
April 2011♥
May 2011♥
June 2011♥
Link Me Photobucket



Mummy`s Blog♥

♥Selene Mummy
♥Jansey Mummy
♥Rachel Mummy
♥CanCan Mummy
♥Jeanie Mummy
♥Pei Xian Mummy
♥Elaine Mummy
♥Yupei Mummy
♥Priscilla Mummy
♥Selicia Mummy
.
Her applause♥

Layout: Nicole
Codes: Damien and TCC
Images: Tang Guo Wu & Amelia
Materials: Lovelycore
Inspirations: Agnes & Fang Min♥
Hosts: Photobucket(?) & BlogSkins(?)






























































Saturday, December 11, 2010
Videos

Some cute and funny video to share

Liris laughing/smiling very cute!!

YouTube Video


Liris try to get away from daddy's attack, I keep laughing even if I see the video 100x

YouTube Video


And to share on my darling progress when he turned 3month old few days ago..

He is able to flip to the side since 2mth+!! I didn't know they can do it so early and I thought it's random wriggle till my friend baby did it at 3mth+ then I realized he's been trying to learn how to flip!! Silly me lol.


And for my dearest most pampered princess she's been talking alot more and pronoucation is alot clearer.. She's able to say so far
Mama
Papa
Didi
Wash backside
Bye
Bear bear
Ball
Baobao
Papa bao bao
Neh neh(milk)

That's all I can think of.. Will update more if I can think of anymore lol

Yes and she's getting cuter by day I'm so proud to be her mum!!





And she super love her Duckie now!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
her sweet memory was written @ 9:59 PM


© Copyrighted By rislin.blogspot.com.2009.2010. No Un-Authorised use of photos that is shown here

Pregnant Quote Graphics from dolliecrave.com
Pregnant Quote Graphics from dolliecrave.com