<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8277656372942540781?origin\x3dhttp://2kids1mum.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Of My Life: Rislin,Baby #2, My Husband
That Family♥

(Husband Love)

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

(Rislin Love)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

(Liris Love)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

(Baby #3 Love)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers





Your Footprints♥


ShoutMix chat widget

Note: do not misuse the chatbox, and no advertising..
Her Nostalgics♥

Rislin
♥How i found out i was pregnant
♥ My Labour Story
♥ First New Year + Birthday

Liris
♥How i found out i was pregnant
♥ My Labour Story

#3 baby
♥How i found out i was pregnant

Thee Love
♥My Wedding Photos
♥My Maternity Photos

Useful Info
♥Necessaries for New Mums
♥Top 10 Must Have for New mums

Her Past♥

April 2008♥
July 2008♥
August 2008♥
September 2008♥
October 2008♥
November 2008♥
December 2008♥
January 2009♥
February 2009♥
April 2009♥
May 2009♥
June 2009♥
July 2009♥
August 2009♥
September 2009♥
November 2009♥
December 2009♥
January 2010♥
February 2010♥
March 2010♥
April 2010♥
May 2010♥
June 2010♥
July 2010♥
August 2010♥
September 2010♥
October 2010♥
November 2010♥
December 2010♥
January 2011♥
February 2011♥
March 2011♥
April 2011♥
May 2011♥
June 2011♥
Link Me Photobucket



Mummy`s Blog♥

♥Selene Mummy
♥Jansey Mummy
♥Rachel Mummy
♥CanCan Mummy
♥Jeanie Mummy
♥Pei Xian Mummy
♥Elaine Mummy
♥Yupei Mummy
♥Priscilla Mummy
♥Selicia Mummy
.
Her applause♥

Layout: Nicole
Codes: Damien and TCC
Images: Tang Guo Wu & Amelia
Materials: Lovelycore
Inspirations: Agnes & Fang Min♥
Hosts: Photobucket(?) & BlogSkins(?)






























































Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So while I was out yesterday I bought my first ever epilator! All I hear is the raves of it and not daring to buy one as it's not cheap (above 80)

I'm so afraid that cause I'm not used to it so I will just chuck it aside after first use.. Heh

So I finally muster up all my tiny courage and took the first step out! My first epilator! By Braun..I shall do a small review on it if you are deciding to get one like me!




When I first saw it , in my mind was "neat! I want it to pluck out all my excess hair, in case I became an ape".

As cute and small as it looks, it proves itself quite useful I guess. When I first on it, the huge motor sound seriously scares me like it's going to rip my whole skin out.. Ok that thought never came through Thankgod

So I tried at my hands first I had a bit of hair so it looked so clean and I tried on my underarms next.

I on the second speed as I used the second speed for my hand and it doesn't seem painful. But when I used it on my underarms..

All the wxyz came out into my mind totally!! It's so freaking painful!! So I ended up trying speed 1 for the remaining hair and it was very very minimum pain..

Ahh.. But I was looking for a totally clean pits but now my pits is like only 90% clean with some hair remaining which is quite short as not very visible though some are black.

My verdict: I would definitely use and try this a second time, I guess for the remaining hair I will use tweezers.. Better than shaving..

Cons:
-for this model can only plug in and shave so maybe get something that uses both adapter and battery
-its not suitable for people who want 100% clean.. After all it's just an machine and will miss out some areas


Oh I forgot to add.. This I'd now on offer at carrefour at only $69.. So if you are fedup with shaving like me.. Try it!

Remember to put moisturizer on the areas u shave after that :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

her sweet memory was written @ 5:20 PM


© Copyrighted By rislin.blogspot.com.2009.2010. No Un-Authorised use of photos that is shown here

Pregnant Quote Graphics from dolliecrave.com
Pregnant Quote Graphics from dolliecrave.com